BonChon Trip To Korea: Win A K-Tastic Adventure!
Get a Chance to Win a 4 Days and 3 Nights Trip for Four (4) to South Korea
whenever you order a Team BonChon Group meal!
Promo duration: November 17 to January 17, 2018
Per DTI FTEB SPD Permit no: 17217 series of 2017
Available in ALL BonChon stores
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
Three (3) Grand Prize winners
- Four (4) Round-trip tickets to Seoul, South Korea (Manila – Incheon South Korea – Manila)
- 4 days 3 nights Hotel accommodation for four (4) people (pocket money not included)
- A Php 10,000 daily meal and travel allowance per group of four (4) people
Five (5) Consolation prize winners
- A Php 10,000 cash prize per winner
HOW TO JOIN and HOW TO WIN?
- Visit any BonChon store and order any Team BonChon group meal within the promo period.
- Order one (1) Team BonChon Group meal for three (3), Get one (1) raffle entry
- Order one (1) Team BonChon Group meal for four (4), Get two (2) raffle entries
- Order one (1) Team BonChon Group meal (Christmas Blowout) for six (6), get three (3) raffle entries
- Fill-up the raffle coupon and drop in the drop box located in the BonChon store.
- The Grand draw will be on January 30, 2018 (Tuesday), 3:00PM
- Winners will be determined through a raffle draw with a DTI representative at the BonChon Head Office located at the 3/F The Spa Building, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Libis, Q.C.
- Winners shall be announced on February 9, 2018 (Friday)
WHO CAN JOIN?
- The promo is open nationwide at all BonChon stores.
- The promo is available to 13 years old and above, with valid ID and valid passport until October 30, 2018, physically and mentally fit to travel.
- Travel documents such as passport, visa, travel tax, insurance and other related expenses will be shouldered by the winner.
WHO CAN WIN AND WHAT TO WIN?
- Winner must be 13 years old and above, with valid ID and valid passport until October 30, 2018, physically and mentally fit to travel.
- If the winner is 13 to17 years old, he/she must be accompanied by one of his/her parents to Seoul, South Korea and must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian when he/she claims his/her prize. If he/she is 18 to 21 years old, he/she must have parent/legal guardian consent and must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian when he/she claims his/her prize.
- One winner will win four (4) round-trip tickets Seoul, South Korea (MNL-KOR-MNL) round trip airfare, 4D3N stay in Seoul, South Korea, which is valid for six (6) months upon claiming.
- The following is also included:
- Hotel breakfast
- International Airfare
- Check-In Baggage (7 KG)
- Exclusions include:
- Processing of passport
- Beverages during meals
- Personal expenses
Claiming of Prizes
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Winners will be announced on February 9, 2018 on BonChon’s Facebook Page
- Winners will be notified through their registered mail and registered phone number
CLAIMING OF PRIZES
- Winners must physically claim their ticket at BONCHON HEAD OFFICE located at 3/F The Spa Building, E. Rodriguez Jr., Eastwood, Libis from Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
- Winners must be accompanied by the person he/she is bringing to the trip to South Korea.
- Winners must present the following: a registered email notification from BonChon, two (2) valid government ID w/ signature, valid passport, a photocopy of their birth certificate, and the winning raffle stub.
- For provincial winners, BonChon shall coordinate directly with the winners for the claiming of prizes. The winner must submit photocopies of all necessary documents prior to claiming of the prize. All incidental costs incurred in claiming the prize shall be borne by the winner. If ever, winner will claim their prizes at the BonChon branch nearest to their address. Transportation, accommodations and meal expenses from province to Manila will be borne by the winner.
- Block our dates for the trip are as follows: March 30, April 6, May 1, June 12, August 27, November 30, 2018.
- If he/she does not claim his/her prize 60 days after receipt of notification, prizes will be forfeited in favor of BonChon with prior DTI approval.
- Prizes are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
Terms and Conditions
- By joining this promo, the participant confirms that he/she has read, understood to the promo mechanics, including but not limited to its terms and conditions.
- Prizes are not convertible to cash but are transferrable.
- BonChon shall be responsible for contacting the winner and arranging the pickup of the prize. If the winner fails to claim the prize within 60 days upon receipt of notification, the prize shall be forfeited in favor of BonChon with prior approval from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
- The winner may claim his/her prize at 3/F The Spa Building, E. Rodriguez Jr., Eastwood, Libis from Monday to Friday between February 12, 2018 – March 12, 2018 from 10am to 4pm. The winners will need to present a registered notification from BonChon, a photocopy of their birth certificate, a valid Passport w/ signature.
- The winner must be the one to claim their prize, a representative will not be entertained by BonChon.
- Winner and their companions must present 2 valid government IDs, valid passport until October 30, 2018, and a copy of their birth certificate.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, BonChon Philippines shall ensure that the winner shall participate in public marketing campaigns. Use of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to Tribe for public marketing campaign must be subject to prior approval.
- The value of each prize is based on the recommended retail value or market value as at commencement of the promo. Each prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
- By accepting the prize, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, agrees that BonChon and Scottland Philippines shall not be liable or responsible for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or claims arising out of or relating to the competition or the use of any prize, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- All selections and decisions made by BonChon and Scottland Philippines in relation to each prize are final and binding and no discussions will be entered into or correspondences entertained in this regard with prior notice to DTI.
- 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10,000 will be shouldered by the winners.